flour tortillas (or you could use pita bread for this salad mix as well
- grilled chicken - I did 2 chicken breasts on our little Foreman grill, and then shredded it
- feta cheese
- red onion - thin slices
- cucumber - chopped fairly small
- tomato - either cherry tomatoes cut in half or small dice of a larger tomato
- Greek olives - the recipe called for kalamata olives which were pretty expensive at the store, so I just got black Greek olives. I had to pit them, but it was fine.
- parsley and oregano - I used regular dried stuff, and just sprinkled it on.
- Greek vinaigrette dressing
Yum yum yum! This is definitely on the repeat list!