For #22, I made this garden pasta salad that I found on AllRecipes. The original recipe gives measurements for everything, which I did not follow. I just chopped up the veggies and threw them in - these are the approximate amounts that I used.
- 1 box tri-color spiral pasta, cooked like usual
- baby carrots, julienned
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- half of a cucumber, chopped in cubes (that seemed to be better than slices)
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- a couple of full slices off an onion, chopped small
- Parmesan cheese
- motzarella cheese, cubed
- Italian dressing - I used Kraft Tuscan house Italian dressing. We'd never had it before, and I liked it.
I may hit #25 by the end of this week - definitely by the end of next week. Halfway to another 50! Go me!