31 January 2014

KCW day 4

Cupcake's pants and skirts for Trina's two youngest: done, done and done.  Trina had originally requested just the two, but I've realized I've got enough fabric to make skirts for all five.  (They will all coordinate, but won't exactly match.)  And since I have a lot more time than she does, I might as well.  So I'll take pictures of them all complete, and then Trina will have to post them on her girls.
 
18 months old today, and she discovered she can reach the light switch.

2 comments:

treen said...

Pants are my other scary thing that I haven't attempted yet (zippers being the first). Those look great! And you're a lot more of a beginner than I am at this point, so I may need to take the plunge and make some!

treen said...

But those are so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!