28 January 2014

kcw-2

Meh. You win some, you lose some. I did not, by any stretch of the imagination, sew for an hour today. It was one of those dreary, depressing winter days that sucks all motivation and momentum out of you. All you can do is exist. There's no proper living to it.

That said, I did get into the sewing room for a few minutes at least. SM was griping about being bored and dragging, and I told her I knew exactly how she felt. We need to combat it by creating something. So she and I talked about a headband she's working on from her embroidery kit that she got for Christmas. I got the sides stitched on the nightgown skirt. And I pulled a dress out of the mending pile and put the missing button back on it. I didn't make something from scratch, but there is another article of children's clothing back into circulation!

Better luck tomorrow.

No comments: