- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 cups potatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- salt & pepper
- Simmer broth, potatoes and onion until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in parsley flakes.
- In small bowl, blend flour with a few tbsp of the milk.
- Add to the potato mixture.
- Stir in remaining milk, cooking until soup thickens.
- Add the cheese, stirring until it melts.
- Season with paprika, pepper and salt to taste.