- 3 broccoli, heads (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 5-10 pieces crisp bacon, crumbled (Baco's do not work)
- 2 tablespoons red onions, chopped
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 3/4 cup sunflower seed (I use unsalted)
Dressing (best to add just prior to serving)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (low-cal will not be the same)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar (optional) or 1/2 cup prepared mustard (optional)
- Put all of the salad ingredients in a bowl and pour on the dressing.
- Mix well.
- Keeps well in the refrigerator, but is best served within an hour or two while ingredients are still crunchy.