05 July 2018

Mini Pink Doll Quilt

This tiny little quilt was supposed to be a Christmas gift for Cupcake, but I realized it was just going to get lost in the pile of presents so I didn't bother scrambling to get it done in time.  It got set aside for months before the Finish-A-Long helped motivate me to complete it.


It isn't anything fancy, starting as a pile of 2.5" squares, it ended up barely bigger than a standard piece of printer paper.  Everything (including the polka dot backing and floral binding) is pink and scrappy.  That binding was a bugger - I made it too narrow, attached it wrong and struggled to hand stitch it on to get this project DONE.  It isn't something to brag about, but I'm happy it has moved out of my UFO pile.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

It looks so sweet that I am sure that it will be loved and used to bits. On behalf of the FAL crew, congrats on your finish and thanks for participating!