|8||ounces penne, whole wheat|
|16||ounces shrimp, cleaned and peeled|
|1||red pepper, sliced|
|1||lb asparagus, cut in one inch pieces|
|1||tbsp olive oil|
|1/4||cup parmesan cheese|
|1/4||tsp red pepper flakes |
|1||clove garlic, chopped |
- In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook for one minute.
- Add asparagus and sautee' asparagus for 3 minutes.
- Add shrimp, red pepper, oregano and basil.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until shrimp are pink and vegetables are tender-crisp; stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package.
- Drain pasta. Add shrimp & vegetables.
- Toss with 1/4 tsp red pepper and parmesan cheese. Serve & enjoy!