03 January 2018

Y is for Yellow

When I found some super soft yellow and pink fleece at a garage sale, 
I knew I needed to make a Fluttershy costume for Snowflake.

See?  Perfect match!

It is a simplified Abbey Jacket, a tweaked hood from the Michelle Jacket,
plus a whole bunch of making-it-up-as-I-go-along for details.
The pants were just lengthened Basic Shorts. Much easier.
 
I even went so far as to hand-stitch some wings onto the back.
Even though it was for Halloween, it can keep her warm all winter!


The whole My Little Pony family:
Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Fluttershy and Discord.

2 comments:

Ella said...

That is an adorably costume and a fabulous family photo! On behalf of the FAL crew, thanks for participating!

Nicole said...

That is EPICALLY awesome. What a perfect and practical costume for a we'un, not fiddly with sticky-out bits and hard to manage. Your big girl looks sweet too.