This was delicious! Shrimp was on sale here the week of Super Bowl, so we got a good deal on it. This would make a great Valentine's Day dinner :)
* 1 1/2 cup(s) grape tomatoes
* 1 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
* 1 teaspoon(s) thyme leaves
* Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
* 3/4 pound(s) linguine
* 1 cup(s) heavy cream
* 3/4 pound(s) large shrimp, shelled, deveined and halved lengthwise
* 2 teaspoon(s) fresh lemon juice
* 1 teaspoon(s) finely grated lemon zest
* 1 tablespoon(s) coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. In a large ovenproof skillet, toss the tomatoes with the olive oil and thyme and season with salt and pepper. Roast the tomatoes for about 25 minutes, until starting to brown and their skins split.
2. Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the linguine until al dente; drain.
3. Add the cream to the tomatoes and bring to a simmer. Cook over moderate heat, gently crushing the tomatoes, until the cream thickens slightly, about 3 minutes. Add the shrimp and simmer over moderate heat until cooked through, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add the linguine to the skillet along with the lemon juice and toss over low heat until the pasta is coated, about 1 minute. Add the lemon zest and parsley and toss. Transfer the pasta to warm bowls and serve at once.