03 January 2018

Zig-Zag Rag

I'm usually a read-one-book-at-a-time sort of a person, so I'm surprised at how many sewing projects I've got going on at the same time.  This flannel blanket has sat, unfinished, longer than any other project.  I initially cut out the squares at the end of 2016, and put it together in April 2017.  

It stayed pretty much like this for MONTHS, until I pulled out my snippers and clipped all those edges (during book group!).  It didn't take me nearly as long as I thought it would, but it is just a little baby blanket.

And finally, over Christmas weekend, I got it washed and properly frayed.

The back mimics the same zig-zag pattern as the front.

All cuddly soft and ready for a baby.
I'm thinking of donating this quilt, but I don't know how/where.
Any suggestions?

2017 Finish-A-Long Quarter 4

1 comment:

Cut&Alter said...

That looks such a soft wonderful quilt - I am sure it will be appreciated wherever you decide to donate it to. Thank you got taking part in the 2017FAL - from the FAL hosts.