15 January 2018

R is for red, white and green WIP

I'm noting this project, and then hitting the Pause button.

On Christmas Day, I had a bug to start working with all my Christmas fabric scraps. I've been wanting to make a Christmas quilt for a long time, and I'd decided recently to make it with log cabin blocks. I've put in quite a lot of work on it for the past two weeks - a lot of trimming my scraps into strips, and I have 12 completed 12.5x12.5 inch blocks.


But I have two quilt starts staring at me - the Night Sky for SM and Extreme Reader for RG. And TA has been pestering me this week to work on her quilt, T's Town with house blocks. (Yes, she is literally named for the town in which Adam and I met.)

My Christmas log cabin quilt is for the couch, but the couch doesn't talk and is a lot more patient than little girls who are growing up WAY too fast. So the Red White and Green blocks are now put away and will come back out another time. After these other three quilts, and probably a lot of clothes, are done.

No comments: